We care for your safety!!
First of all, we would like to thank you for your support & beautiful messages on social media during the last few months as well as for trusting us for your holidays!
Even though Agistri Island did not have any COVID-19 cases during the pandemic, all of us here at Saronis Hotel take the well-being of our guests and staff very seriously. Therefore we follow all guidelines the Greek government has announced and we have taken the following
- The hotel management has been educated and certified regarding the new hygienic protocols
- Antiseptic gels are available in several areas of the hotel for the use of our guests
- All staff wears protective gear at all times (mask & gloves)
- Check-in & check-out procedures take place outdoors for greater safety. Check-out is until 11:00 and check-in starts at 15:00 in order to be able to air the rooms for a longer period and disinfect them properly
- The TV and A/C remote controls are covered with a single use plastic wrap
- Your room is being daily cleaned and disinfected with the appropriate cleaning materials between 09:00-15:00
- Breakfast is served outdoors respecting the distances between tables indicated by the legislation